Kitchen Design Ideas

Modern Kitchen Design Ideas

Kitchen Design That Fits Your Lifestyle



Examine these kitchens from Poggenpohl. Each one fits a story. The red kitchen is designed for a family that cooks together or for people who hire staff at parties. That kitchen spreads over 3 rows instead of 2; something we do not see often. If you have a big enough space, it is probably great because you will not bump with each others.

I enjoy a layout like you see on pictures. Style wise they look great. One or two persons can easily cook in it and I got a long space for a buffet station. Having a preparation area where my friends can sit while I am cooking is also high on my list.
Thanks For Read Kitchen Design That Fits Your Lifestyle. If you like this post please add this http://kitchenmu.blogspot.com/2009/09/kitchen-design-that-fits-your-lifestyle.html for bookmarks.
Ditulis oleh: T@qim -
No Comments "Kitchen Design That Fits Your Lifestyle"

Post a Comment